Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Here we go again...

Must get it in gear again.  This is usually the point where I give up.  Life might be straining against me, and then the pressure of being attentive to a diet caves.  It becomes just 'one more thing.'  And it's easy to get stuck here, but it's not what I want.  What I want is to succeed and reach the weight goal I have in my mind.

Our 30th wedding anniversary is the first week of February.  If I have my druthers, and if I can focus during the holidays, a major weight goal would be on our anniversary day.

I have lost seven, and they're staying off, so that's good.  Wish that was all I had to lose!

That AA adage about One Day at at Time is apt now.  Just do today.  Just that.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you are still sticking with it. One day at a time. I've heard that if you just make yourself take 'sugar free' days regularly and increase them as you continue in your journey, it will be easier, and you will see results.

    ReplyDelete